Integrity. Honesty. Resolve.Representing Individuals and Families.

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Law
  4.  » Modifications, Enforcements And Appeals

Assistance With Family Law Appeals

Sometimes, it’s necessary to go back and revisit the issues of a divorce decree. Depending on the concern, modification of the decree may require that there be a substantial change in circumstances. Success in modification proceedings, enforcement proceedings or, if necessary, an appeal requires dedication from prepared and aggressive legal counsel that is ready to litigate as your passionate advocate.

Common questions that we receive from clients seeking modification, enforcement or appeals include:

  • What do I do if I can’t afford support or maintenance payments?
  • What do I do if I can’t get payments from the other party?
  • What happens if the other party doesn’t follow court orders?
  • What can I do if the other parent isn’t cooperative?

As family law appeals lawyers, we have more than 35 combined years of experience fighting for clients, and we work every day to resolve such issues throughout northeastern Illinois. From time to time, the laws change slightly, and the nuances of fathers’ rights and mothers’ rights are complicated. A variety of factors will determine if you have a case and whether you can expect success.

Contact us online today at 847-908-3955 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our office is conveniently located in Bannockburn.

Child Custody Enforcement Attorneys

Parenting time and child support enforcement proceedings are common in cases that were contested initially and in cases where the relationship between the parties has gone sour. Modifying the initial court order can be difficult and burdensome, but enforcing orders can be much simpler.

A contempt action may be pursued if your former spouse or partner is not following the terms of custody, parenting time or support orders. If you are forced to come back to court, you want an experienced attorney who knows the ins and outs of making sure your former spouse or partner is doing what they are supposed to do.

Need A Maintenance/Alimony Modification? Want To Appeal A Decision? Talk To Us.

Contact us online today for a free initial consultation to discuss your unique situation and how our professional legal services can best help you achieve a successful resolution. You can also call Douglas Law, A Professional Corporation, at 847-908-3955.