Law Offices of Dwayne Douglas, P.C.
Call Us Today at:

July 2018 Archives

What can happen if I don’t pay child support?

Understandably, some Illinois non-custodial parents have difficulty making their child support payments. It can be expensive to pay your bills and live on a single income while supporting your children, as well. Other parents may resent having to pay or decide not to pay if they disagree with their ex’s parenting style or life decisions. However, it is never wise to purposefully withhold child support. You could face numerous legal consequences for doing so.

Email Us For A Response

Reach Out Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location:

Law Offices of Dwayne Douglas, P.C.
900 North Shore Drive Suite 185
Lake Bluff, IL 60044

Phone: 847-908-3955
Phone: 847-230-4809
Fax: 847-220-4055
Map & Directions